- Online-lecture: July- August, 2015
- Hands-on training: August 24- Sept 4, 2015
- Hokkaido University (Sapporo) and Uematsu Electric Co., Ltd (Akabira)
- Academic researchers, instructors, and graduate students who belong to universities or research institutes . A Ph.D. degree holder is preferable.
- Company employees who wants to use CLTP as an education and training program.
- Application Due: Feb 28, 2015
Extended to March 18, 2015. However, we will take it into consideration if you will submit your application before the original deadline.
Download (400 KB)
Application, Assessment Test, other documents submission:
February 28, 2015 (Extended deadline: March 18, 2015*)
* Due to several requests, the application deadline for CLTP-6 has been extended from February 28 to March 18, 2015.
However, we will take it into consideration if you will submit
your application before the original deadline.
Selection Notification to applicants and start of VISA issuance process
April 15, 2015
Online Lecture sessions start and last for one month
July 13, 2015
Arrive to Japan and Starts the Hands-on training sessions
Before August 24, 2015
- The participation fee is divided into two categories:
- Academic Fee: 300,000 yen (about USD 2,500)
- Corporate Fee: 500,000 yen (about USD 4,167)
- The participation fee covers accommodations, transportation between Sapporo and Akabira (launch site), course materials including CanSat/launching paper rocket, the use of test facilities.
- If a participant would like to independently arrange for accommodations and stay at such a facility at own responsibility, then 100,000 yen will be deducted from the fee.
- The participants have to arrange their own flight from their country to shin-chitose airport (CTS) or Sapporo city in Hokkaido island