About the Assessment Test
CLTP assessment test is an online multiple choice questions test designed to assess your background in the fundamental concepts of physics, engineering mechanics, electrical circuits, digital circuits, computer algorithms and programming using C-language. The test is consisted of 25 questions and it has 75 minutes duration. Test assess your background on the following topics:
- Fundamental Concepts in Physics and Engineering Mechanics
- Analog Electrical Circuits
- Digital Electrical Circuits
- Systems Architecture Design
- Programing Using C-Language
Applicants are highly encouraged to read the following book’s chapters or books before conducting the test. If you could not find these specific book’s chapters, similar title of book’s chapter or book will do the same job.
- Part 1: Mechanics and Part 4: Electricity and Magnetism, of “Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics” by Serway and Jewett, 9th Ed. Brooks/Cole, 2014.
- Chapter 8: Space Flight of “Introduction to Flight”, by J.D. Anderson, 6th ed. McGraw Hills, 2007.
- Chapter 2: Fundamentals of Electric Circuits of “Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering”, by Giorgio Rizzoni, McGraw Hills, 2008.
- Chapter 2: Algebraic Methods for the Analysis and Synthesis of Logic Circuits of “Digital Logic Circuits Analysis and Design”, by Vector P. Nelson, et. al., Prentice Hall, 1995.
- Dan Gookin, “Beginning Programming with C For Dummies”, 2013
- Chapter 1: Introduction to System Engineering and Chapter 2: Methodological Frameworks and System Engineering Methods of “Introduction to Systems Engineering”, by Andrew P. Sage and James E. Armstrong Jr., Wiley-Interscience; 1st Ed., 2000.
Online Assessment Test Account
After you submit your application, your online assessment test account will be created and the user name and password to login to your account will be sent by email. After you receive the login information, you will be given a window of one month or so to complete your assessment test. You can login to your account at any time within the specified period and respond the test questions in 75 minutes. You are allowed to submit only one submission (one attempt). Multiple submissions (or attempts) are not allowed.